SENIOR BRAND MANAGER
Senior Brand Manager, you’ll be responsible for launching the company into the market, managing and measuring consumer brand awareness, building our ambassador program, leading activations / campaigns, owning partnership relations, and building out the marketing team. A job description can’t do justice to the level of ownership you’ll have in this role. But one thing’s for sure: you’ll have a resounding impact, the chance to pioneer a new product category and the opportunity to influence global culture.
You’ll work directly with the CEO and alongside the Creative Director. We are an early stage venture-capital backed startup based in San Francisco.
WHAT YOU’VE DONE
- Curated and executed influencer strategies, and implemented KPIs to measure impact
- Maintained relationships with influencers, photographers, and creatives
- Worked alongside creative teams to deliver on content strategies
- Successfully grown company social channels including Instagram and TikTok
- Wrote copyright on social channels which resulted in high engagement
- Managed and / or hired critical team members to collaborate on growth initiatives
- Energized by the opportunity to shift culture and build a company
- Someone who excels in ambiguous environments
- Creative and scrappy
- Adaptive and willing to fail in order to succeed
- Ready to challenge us
Senior Brand Managers are excellent copywriters, creative strategists, and charismatic communicators that inspire others. We’ll measure success in your ability to rapidly build our influential ambassador program, in relation to revenue, and the rate at which our social channels go viral. We’re curious about your novel ideas to introduce Faculty to the world.
Additionally, we’re excited to see how you’ll lead and build out the marketing department from scratch. We’ll collaborate on the ambitious vision, but you will spearhead the execution.
We’ll leave it up to you to determine how to apply for the role. To get started, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org